1. Need to increase number number of waitstates...
I have been receiving...
gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11
And, when I disabled my cache memory, I was able to compile without
receiving the error. In order to fix this, I need to increase the
number of waitstates in bios. I have been unable to find an option
that allows me to do this. I have...
Packard Bell Legend 100CD
Pentium, 60 MHz
IDE Hard Drive (420 MB)
8 MB RAM
AMIBIOS (C)1992 American Megatrends Inc.
BIOS Version 1.00.03.BC03
When I enter bios these are the options I am given...
STANDARD CMOS SETUP
ADVANCED CMOS SETUP
PERIPHERAL MANAGEMENT SETUP
CONFIGURE WITH BIOS DEFAULTS
CONFIGURE WITH POWER-ON DEFAULTS
WRITE TO CMOS AND EXIT
DO WRITE TO CMOS AND EXIT
Advanced cmos setup is where I disabled cache memory. Someone told me
that he changed the number of waitstates in Advanced Chipset Setup, but
I do not have that option.
If anyone knows how I can change the number of waitstates, please let me
know. Or, if you can tell me what other newsgroups I could post this
Thanks in advance,
2. Possible to use Kickstart to install rh7.2 on a notebook?
3. Increasing pts entries
4. Mandrake 8 horror.
5. Wrong permissions for /dev/pts/0 and /dev/pts/1
6. screensaver weirdness
7. dump pts output to other pts
8. Question about file permissions - sharing data files between multiple users
9. Why all the pts/0, pts/1, ... on RedHat 7.1 ?
10. number of pts
11. tty-dev-number <-> /dev/pts
12. Number of pts
13. Apache httpd child keep increasing