Problem with IBM 7137 RAID Storage drive replacement

Problem with IBM 7137 RAID Storage drive replacement

Post by Guy » Sat, 27 Apr 2002 01:42:08

Does anyone have any info on the IBM 7137 Storage system?

I have a drive that failed.  I have tried 3 differnt drives.
All IBM DFHS-SW4 drives, but when the 7137 trys to reconfigure and add the
drive I get a DA Error (unable to communicate with drive) or a DC Error
(Wrong Drive Capacity).

I need better documentation.

The 7137 has a key pad. You enter a four digit code and it adds the drive
back to the RAID Array.  Mine have all failed at 90% or 14%.

I would love to get a good set of commands and codes.

Thanks for the help if you can!

1. 7137 RAID Drive failure??

We are getting two errors on our RAID 7137 unit:

Error Code: 7950  and Error Code: 7957

Diagnostics via smit refer to a failed drive/drive electronics.

We have tried replacing the failed drive.

Does anyone know what these codes refer to??

2. Unix shell guide

3. Adding drives to 7137 RAID

4. StarOffice 3.1 beta3

5. 7137-514 RAID Array

6. AIX 4.3.2 w/RTU $150

7. Find Manual for IBM 7137-414

8. Linux 1.2.1 on IBM 701C ThinkPad

9. IBM 7137-414 info...?

10. C9A0 error code on IBM 7137 dasd subsystem

11. 7137 - 414 problems

12. 7137 disk array problem