Sendmail cf cw access

Post by John Fo » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 05:45:49

Can anyone send me a sample of their

Sendmail.cf
sendmail.cw
and
access

Thanks!!

Sendmail cf cw access

Post by Doug O'Lear » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:30:23

> Can anyone send me a sample of their

> Sendmail.cf
> sendmail.cw
> and
> access

No.  Why would someone be silly enough to send you the information
needed to set up relaying through their email domain?

--
--------------
Douglas K. O'Leary

Sendmail cf cw access

Post by John Fo » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:19:22

Sorry,

I didn't realize that sendmail.cf contained any information to ALLOW
relaying.
What I am trying to do is stop it.

I really need a sample. I install a version from
http://www.spystar.com.cn/data/download/ftp/pub/unix/aix/ftp.univie.a...

which had the binary but no samples for AIX.
I used the generic cf which didn't work.

I am just looking for a vanalla AIX sample - I would really save me some
time debugging.

Thanks in advance

John