UNIX Mail -> MS Exchange

Post by Nathan Eato » Fri, 06 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Any idea of what I need set up to have email from a UNIX box routed to a
Microsoft Exchange server?

Thanks,
Nathan

UNIX Mail -> MS Exchange

Post by Andrzej Fili » Fri, 06 Nov 1998 04:00:00

>Any idea of what I need set up to have email from a UNIX box routed to a
>Microsoft Exchange server?

Nothing special If MSExchange has "Internet Mail Service" installed.
You send/receive email via SMTP.
----
If you want sendmail to act as an email gateway for exchange than
you may use:

LUSER_RELAY
sendmail forwards all unrecognized local users to exchange
(disable plussed users if you want to use SMTP connector between Exchange
Servers)
or
FEATURE(`mailertable')
exchange has its own email domain
---

Could you be more specific ?

1. Unix Mail & MS Exchange Mail

Help.

We have two servers in house.

NT 4 SP3.      Sco Unix Open Server 5.

I have exchange configured so users on PC's can exchane mail using the
postoffice located on the Exchange server.

1.) Is it possible for people using Unix mail to send mai lto PC users and
vice versa.

2.) Where do I start

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve

2. Frequency control in the sound driver

3. MS Exchange and Unix mail integration

4. Waking up kernel thread blocked in sock_recvmsg

5. Problem sending smtp unix mail through MS Exchange server to outside

6. C question

7. Losing tabs from unix mail to MS Exchange

8. Modem Troubles

9. Linux mail server with MS-Mail/Exchange

10. NT Exchange mail -> Unix

11. MS$ NT > Linux Firewall > Internet > MS$ NT PPTP Server

12. Linux <-> MS-Exchange Coexistence

13. reading MS Exchange Mail in Linux