1. /dev/pts/12: 3004-004 You must "exec" login from the lowest login shell.
AIX 126.96.36.199 ML10, OpenSSH 2.5.1.p1, UseLogin = yes Anyone know how to fix this problem with logging in via SSH? Thanks
2. summary of auto unalias
3. tty / pts problem: login, telnet, etc hangs
4. problems to install a 86C362 S3 TRIO 3D2X under X
5. Problem: Ghost Login
6. Ghostscript interpreter
7. Wrong permissions for /dev/pts/0 and /dev/pts/1
8. IP Masq: Where do the "special modules" come from?
9. dump pts output to other pts
10. Why all the pts/0, pts/1, ... on RedHat 7.1 ?
11. "ghost"/dupe SCSI disk alternative to Ghost?
12. cannot login as root on pts/x...
13. KDE doesn't exit properly, leaves logins (pts/1)