ifor_ls.base.cli 4.3.2.1 ?

Post by Peter Brandst?tte » Fri, 10 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Does anybody know where i can get this fileset

--->   ifor_ls.base.cli 4.3.2.1

It ist not available on the BULL Fix Server or on the
OS-CD.

Regards

    Peter

ifor_ls.base.cli 4.3.2.1 ?

Post by Neil Atkin » Fri, 10 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Try http://service.software.ibm.com/support/rs6000.support/downloads

and look under General Software Fixes on the left hand panel.

Neil

Quote:>Does anybody know where i can get this fileset

>--->   ifor_ls.base.cli 4.3.2.1

>It ist not available on the BULL Fix Server or on the
>OS-CD.

>Regards

>    Peter

ifor_ls.base.cli 4.3.2.1 ?

Post by Alain Poito » Fri, 10 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> Does anybody know where i can get this fileset

> --->   ifor_ls.base.cli 4.3.2.1

> It ist not available on the BULL Fix Server or on the
> OS-CD.

> Regards

>     Peter

U463932 : ifor_ls.base.cli 4.3.2.1
available at :
http://www-opensup.bull.com/cgi-bin/idefix

--
Alain Poitou                 Bull XS/Advanced Support

1. Missing ifor_ls.base.cli 4.3.3.1 LUM Install

Greetings:

I have been trying to install LUM 4.5.5 for the past two days on a 4.2.1
Machine.  In all cases the result is the same: There are no files in
/var/ifor and a requisite reference to this fileset mentioned in the
Subject is indicated.  I have tried our 4.2.1 OS CD and every location
mentioned in this forum.  There is nothing on the CD, and most of the
online references are fixes that require the original package to be
installed.

I did find this fileset on our 4.3.3 OS CD's but of course this
fileset install fails when it detects the 4.2.1 OS.

What sort of 'IBM Magic' has to occur for this to install properly?

Regards

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Orchid Fahrenheit 1280

3. Installing ifor_ls.base.cli 4.3.0.1 on AIX 4.2.1

4. Problem with XFree86 3.3.3, Diamond Speedstar A50, and RedHat 5.2

5. unable to upgrade ifor_ls.base.cli to 4.3.3.0

6. Bug in kernel/OSS in 2.0.36 an later?

7. ifor_ls.client.base 4.3.1.0

8. user PPP error message (can't find ifindex)

9. AIX ifor_ls.client.base 4.3.1.0

10. AIX V4.3.2 Network License Manager (ifor_ls)

11. VisualAge C++ / ifor_ls file sets

12. ifor_ls problems

13. Looking for home based Linux LKM and socket based application project