UserDB(Files) export-import

Post by to.. » Wed, 11 Oct 2000 04:00:00

hallo,

is it possible to export the whole user-files like passwd shadow group
/etc/securtiy/users .... with an AIX command to another Server.

I need this because i must install a new F80(AIX4.3.3) server with the
same user-konfiguration in oour F50(AIX4.2.1)

cu

Thomas

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. File system exporting to/importing from MSDOS?

Hello!

I have installed NFS on our Linux, but can't use it in the way I need.

We have CDROM on Linux machine and want sometimes to access to it
from other computers running Novell Netware under MSDOS.

But when I start nfsd, no new server appears in output of slist.exe.
Any ideas?

Also I failed to mount file system from our local file server (Novell).

Thank you for reading...

.....................Slava

2. problem installing Sparc linux

3. how to use export/import files to create an object to be loaded at runtime

4. FTP setting

5. Creating Exports and Imports file for shared library

6. ISDN USB (I-Surf) Siemens

7. File system exporting to/importing from MSDOS?

8. compiled in smail config, how to find?

9. importing/exporting nis+ tables

10. Koffice import/export ability?

11. export and import mail

12. no concept of importing and exporting symbols on solaris ?

13. Export/import mail/folders between Kmail, Netscape and other