Hello

Post by drhucke » Thu, 16 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Just thought I would say Hi, I just joined the group and didnt wont to feel
like a lurker in here :)  I am the system admin. for a hospital in central
OK. running 4 RS/6k over  fast ethernet, and you guys have already helped
with a couple of hints.  THANKS. I have only been working with AIX for
about a year now, ( my background is with Novell ). So if I jump in with
stupid questions.... just tell me go look in the book. :)

 Talk with (( yall ) Little Okie. talk there)  latter.

1. "Hello,Hello,Hello-Whats going on here then?"

Police pilot Linux desktops
By Peter Williams [15-10-2002]
West Yorkshire force the first to trial Linux PCs
http://www.vnunet.com/News/1135986
+West Yorkshire Police has taken delivery of its first Linux
+desktop computers, as part of a trial of the operating sytem for
+English and Welsh police forces.

David Mohring - Swapping Pandas for Penguins

2. Anyone ported sps?

3. erroneous "hello" from forked "hello world" process!

4. system call logging in userspace

5. gas: can't convert hello.c/hello.s to anything useful!!

6. keeping track of time

7. Hello

8. gdm: murdered masteriously

9. Help. My first .c program (hello world)

10. Hello to a new virus and goodbye from me

11. hello world

12. Hello! PPP Problem!

13. Anyone have a good "Hello X" program?