1) Create a custom backend shell script that writes to two devices:
cat $* > /dev/whatever1
cat $* > /dev/whatever2
2) Create a custom backend shell script that requeues the job to two queues:
enq -Pqueue1 $*
enq -Pqueue2 $*
Jobs sent to this single queue get distributed to both other queue(s)
1. define 2 printer queues A & B
2. "A" has an interface script that sends the print job to the physical printer,
like usual, but in the 'file sending" loop, also sends the job to queue "B" via
"lp -d B $file"
Weight is the result of friction between mass & gravity.
My *real* .sig awaits future display technology (sent with Agent 1.5/32)
1. Printing one job from one queue on 2 differents printers simultanousely
...who knows how to setup a queue to get this working?
2. Multi-threading RPC servers
3. One printer queue for two printers???
5. Configuring print queue using SAM for printing to a remote printer
6. Printing to console window.
7. Three print queues, one printer--possible conflicts?
8. USR WinModem
9. Multiple HP printers on one print queue
10. More than one print queue to a printer
11. Queued print job does not go to printer
12. print queue does not clear up on hp printer
13. Need a print queue which dumps file to a directory, not a printer...