Unix person needed

Post by Dark Drui » Mon, 09 Jul 2001 13:52:26

Our website http://www.atlantaoc.com is currently looking for a Unix person
to do reviews, write-ups, answer questions and post news topics about Unix
on our site.

If you are interested in something like this, please visit our site,

Thanks.

1. UNIX person needed.

I need a person familiar with SCO Openserver 5.0.0 to help me!

I need to transfer all programs (mainly Multisoft and Multiword) and
data from an old server to a new one.

I have tried doing this using a full backup on tape but I didn't know
which files I needed to copy - I ended up screwing up the kernel in
the process.

Can anybody give me detailed instructions, or alternatively I would be
prepared to pay somebody to come and do it for me! Unfortunately, it
needs to be done as soon as possible and must be out of hours - this
weekend would be ideal!

The client is based in Buckinghamshire.

2. Solaris 2.1 Timezone

3. I need a UNIX and sybase person.

4. Help - 386 & AHA-1542B ?

5. Unix admin person needed, Cambridge, MA

6. Sun Sparc 10/Solaris 2.3 Max TCP

7. Need a Unix Systems Administrator and a Help Desk person

8. Unix Programming FAQ (v1.34)

9. Website needs a Unix person

10. so clever unix script type person....

11. Going to be training someone, suggestions for a non Unix person?

12. WANTED: UK unix person ..

13. UNIX person, tempted by NT...