Exabyte/DAT info wanted

Post by Dave Si » Wed, 30 Jan 1991 02:27:46

I'm looking for high-capacity tape backup system for the R/S 6000
series.  I've heard conflicting reports on whether or not IBM sells
one, and that some kind of special driver is required.

If IBM is marketing an 8mm drive, I'd like to hear from someone that's
using one.

Also, are there any third-party systems available that are known to
work on 6000's?

--

Martin Marietta Energy Systems    all the money they need and the Air Force
Workstation Support               has to hold a bake sale to buy a new bomber.