dlopen with C++ shared library

Post by Gary R. Hoo » Fri, 16 Apr 1999 04:00:00

> I have found the cause - more specific question now: Does anyone now how to
> force xlC to export symbols starting with _ (underscore) from the main
> program without having to specify an export file?

You can't.  Use nm to generate the list of symbols and build the export
list yourself.

Quote:> The symbols are not

--
Gary R. Hook / AIX Kernel Development, IBM / These opinions are _MINE_
A piece of canvas is only the beginning

1. egcs and dlopen with C++ shared libraries

Hi,

I'm trying to build shared libraries with egcs on AIX4.3.2 that can be
loaded dynamically
with dlopen. Everything works when I'm linking with a main directly, but
when I use dlopen
the static Initializers are not executed. Has anybody a solution for the
problem? For xlC there seems to be the makeC++SharedLib script, is there
anything similar for egcs?

2. ATI All-in-Wonder xtras help

3. How to access C++ classes in a shared library with dlopen?

4. Creative Graphics exxtreme driver?

5. Shared variable between main() and loaded shared library - dlopen()

6. fonts problem + gnome problem

7. Bugs in shared libraries (dlopen / dlclose)..

8. Anyone got shutdown to run /etc/brc with Slack1.1.2?

9. Shared Library Problem::: dlopen()

10. Problem with dlopen and custom shared library.

11. Problem loading a shared library with dlopen

12. Shared libraries and dlopen/dlsym..

13. Problem loading a shared library with dlopen