HACMP and PCI SSA RAID adapter

Post by abba.. » Fri, 01 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hello everyone,
I need the info regarding PCI SSA RAID adapter EL, is it now supported
by HACMP v4.2.2 in RAID mode i.e can I create the raid disks or single
hdisk from pdisks with this SSA adapter under HACMP? Feature code of
this card is  I think 6215.
Thanks in advance

HACMP and PCI SSA RAID adapter

Post by Simon Marches » Fri, 29 Jan 1999 04:00:00

The EL adapters (6215 PCI and 6219 MCA) support RAID-5 with two initiators
per loop - for example, one card per server in a two node HACMP config.
However, write cache is *not* supported. So write performance will suck.

> Hello everyone,
> I need the info regarding PCI SSA RAID adapter EL, is it now supported
> by HACMP v4.2.2 in RAID mode i.e can I create the raid disks or single
> hdisk from pdisks with this SSA adapter under HACMP? Feature code of
> this card is  I think 6215.
> Thanks in advance

1. RS/6000 PCI SSA Raid Adapters

Hi,

I have a quantity of new FC6215 PCI SSA raid adapters that I need to get rid
of.  Price: $175/ea. If anybody is interested, please contact me for more
information.

Thanks,
Paul

--
Paul Tucker
IER Computer

WWW Site: www.iercomputer.com

2. HELP segm fault

3. PCI SSA adapter and RAID

4. Stallion ECS and Linux

5. SSA RAID adapter w/o fast write adapter performance degraded error in errorlog

6. Excellent Follow-ups to Fake FAQ

7. RAID 0 with SSA Enhanced RAID Adapter ?

8. Router on Linux

9. SSA, RAID 0+1, and HACMP

10. HACMP, SSA-Raid

11. SSA Disks and RAID for HACMP

12. RAID with SSA Adapter 6225

13. SSA multi-initiator RAID adapter cache battery failure