1. printing/copying console screen content to file
This is probably a silly question but I can't remember the proper
command to do this. How do I print (or copy or write, whatever the
correct terminology is) the content of a console screen to a text file?
I know it is something like "[command] > foo.txt" but I can't remember
what the initial command is. For example, if I want to write the output
from the command netstat -rn to a file so that I can copy & paste it to
an e-mail message or newgroup posting, etc., how do I do that?
Thanks for any help.
2. correct way to patch the kernel?
3. Print contents of screen etc ?
4. 'make' error
5. Printing to two printers from one queue (Printers print identically not load balancing)
7. Screen print to system printer. Possible??
8. How to conect to Internet with Linux ?
9. cups prints 2 blank pages b4 printing contents in mozilla 1.01
10. Request Screen Capture / Print Screen utility
11. print window and print screen
12. Printer prints from ttyS0 (modem port), but how from ttyS1 (printer port)?
13. Hung Print Jobs: Printer Driver for DataProducts Line Printer