PCI SCSI/2 F/W Adapter Device Driver hangs system

1. writing scsi device scsi adapter drivers under hp-ux

Hello,
Does anybody out there know if there is any documentation and/or sample
code or some kind of development kit available for writing device
drivers under HP-UX(700 series)? I am interested in adding scsi target
devices to HP's scsi interface as well as adding other scsi host
adapters. Is there some kind of porting/suuport center in HP that I can
contact for assiatance. Appreciate any help.

thanks.

Satya Rao.

2. DNS setup!!!

3. System hangs with unrecoverable SCSI bus or device hang.

4. HELP - Linking Shared Object Libraries

5. PCI device vs SCSI device driver

6. How do I restart sendmail and network in 4.11

7. Device driver devices.pci.scsi missing

8. wheel mouse

9. Hang in yenta socket driver in 2.4.x w/ PCI->PCMCIA adapter

10. Device Drivers for Intel InBusiness 10/100 PCI Network Adapter

11. RH 7.1 Installation hang on system with Adapter SCSI Card

12. Drivers for PCI SCSI Adaptors - are there any ?

13. driver for IBM SCSI-2 Fast PCI adaptor