WTB: Motorola AIX

Post by tdr » Sat, 08 Dec 2001 03:47:28

Hi,

I have a Motorola MTX604-072 M/B which requires Motorla's take on AIX,
not IBM's.  I'm looking for the latest/last version (4.3.2?).
Motorola doesn't deal with individuals, they pointed me to Avnet &
Arrow, each of which has *heard* of Motorola, but without a part
number for the OS (Motorola wouldn't give that out either) they
couldn't help me.  I understand that Bull also used this version of
AIX, but they haven't returned emails/phone calls.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

WTB: Motorola AIX

Post by Darth Sandmich » Sat, 08 Dec 2001 09:52:58

I have 'Motorola' AIX 4.2.1,  I wans't able to find a later version myself,
but I gave up quickly.

Quote:> Hi,