IBM 6000 as a file server

Post by Betty Jo Armste » Sun, 10 Mar 1991 00:54:57

We are in the process of designing an architecture for a centralized mass
storage system.  We think that this design will include distributed
file servers.  I would like to hear about anyone's experience using
the IBM 6000 as a file server.  I will be glad to summarize the results.
--
Betty Jo Armstead              SVERDRUP Technology Inc.
21000 Brookpark Rd.Ms 142-2

1. FS: IBM RS/6000 Risc System/6000 SERVER POWERSTATION currently at $49.00

Please go to our webpage to see this and other great items that we have up for
auction on E-Bay.  Direct sales of items are also available.

http://WWW.JLAENTERPRISES.COM

Be sure to bookmark the page and check back weekly for many new items across
the board that will be added.  DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU NEED TODAY?  CALL
US AT (919) 844-0960 FOR DIRECT SALES.  We ship worldwide.

Thank You
JLA ENTERPRISES

WE BUY ANYTHING. CORPORATE ASSET RECOVERY/LIQUIDATION (AKA INVESTMENT
RECOVERY). SURPLUS, EXCESS INVENTORY, OVERSTOCK, OBSOLETE AND USED ITEMS. IF
YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL GIVE US A CALL!!! SINGLE PIECE OR MULTIPLE
TRUCKLOADS. WE WILL PICK UP FROM ANYWHERE IN THE US (BY TRUCKLOAD ONLY).
CORPORATIONS OR INDIVIDUALS. CASH PAID FOR ALL ITEMS WITH NO HASSLE!!! (919)

If the web address above does not work, an alternate site is:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/jla_enterprises

2. Using Linux NIS client in Solaris NIS Domain

3. counterstrike server on IBM RS/6000 Workstation

4. User root is not exist, have you ever heard?

5. FS: IBM RS/6000 Server/Workstation Powerstation 320H now at $15.51

6. TSENG ET 4000w32p

7. FS: IBM RS/6000 B50 Servers (Germany)

8. Terminal beep -> DSP?

9. IBM/6000 RISC WWW server

10. Anyone using IBM RS/6000 or Other as server?

11. FS: IBM RS/6000 7012 320H AIX Server/Workstation now at $5.00

12. counterstrike server on IBM RS/6000

13. FS: IBM RS/6000 7012 AIX Workstation/Server (TESTED)