Errors: Bus Error and Error 554

Post by n.. » Tue, 19 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hello,
 Every time i time I turn on my AIX H50 machine, I get a 554 error on
the front panel.  Today I turned it on and it actually came up, now
all I am getting is 'Bus Error' 'Core Dump'  Any ideas?  Please reply

1. ximian evolution: 554 SMTP synchronization error

Hello,

I would like to start using evolution as mail client. Recieving mail via
pop3 is no problem but when i try to send an e-mail i get an error-message
saying: "MAIL FROM response error: Interrupted system call". Checking the
log-file "/tmp/camel.log" which i obtained via the command "env
CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 evolution >& /tmp/camel.out" i see it starts with
the following messages:

sending : EHLO hosts (no network card version)
 received: 554 SMTP synchronization error

After that it starts downloading mail from my pop3 account, without
sending mail. Does anybody has a clou as where the problem may be found? I
use a masquerading and firewalling linux-box between the internet and my
workstation, but i can use kmail with the same settings without a problem.

Thanks in advance,
Rolf Deenen

2. Digi XEM drivers -> digiDload

3. 554 errors in sendmail

4. Free Software Bazaar --Digest--

5. Upgrading to AIX 4.3.2 Error Code 554 ???

6. SMC EZ PCI

7. DNS 554 MX error on FreeBSD box??

8. remote server to passive mode solution?!

9. Help Please! Linux Mail Error - 554

10. 554 error on LED when trying to boot alt_disk_install

11. nfsroot, Bus error, comm. error, 3c503+9

12. Solaris 2.4, Oracle 7.2.2.3, inodes, bus errors, and I/O errors

13. Bus error/memory parity error