how to prevent the cover page come out

Post by Shoe Bo » Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:26:31

Hi all

I am using AIX 4.3.

Everytime i send print using the command lpr, it come with a cover page.
How can i stop it?

many thz

SB

how to prevent the cover page come out

Post by Burkhard Schulthei » Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:14:47

Shoe Box schrieb:

Quote:> Hi all

> I am using AIX 4.3.

> Everytime i send print using the command lpr, it come with a cover page.
> How can i stop it?

> many thz

> SB

Empty /usr/lib/lpd/pio/burst/H.ps

Greetings,
--
Burkhard Schultheis
Tele Data Electronic, Wagnerstr. 10, D-76448 Durmersheim

Phone: +49-7245-9287-21, Fax: +49-7245-9287-30

how to prevent the cover page come out

Post by Michael Sell » Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:16:33

Quote:> Everytime i send print using the command lpr, it come with a cover page.
> How can i stop it?

lpr -h

1. More page outs than page ins?

Hi,

Would anyone be kind enough to explain to me why systems usually have
more page-outs than page-ins? It has got me stumped for quite some
time. I would think that if 100mb is paged out from memory to disk,
then similarly 100mb should be paged-in back from disk to physical
memory?

Or is my understand of paging-in and paging-out wrong? i.e Page-outs
occur when a page is pushed from main memory to the paging space due
to a variety of reasons (lack of physical memory being one of them)
while page-ins' occur when there is free physical memory and these
pages are pushed back from disk back to the physical memory.

TIA!

2. Truely Raid5?

3. Preventing Dial outs.

4. proxy services?

5. Removing banner pages from print outs

6. USB optical mouse on laptop causes bk12 boot to hang

7. not printing last page of long print outs.

8. ELKS FINAL VERSION

9. page outs in Solaris 7

10. Page outs with LOTSA memory: why?

11. Q: How to set an FTP "cover page".

12. faxcover-template.obj generate 2 covering pages

13. remote printer queue cover pages