1. should rexecd show up under su -c "ps aux | grep rexecd" ?
I am trying to rexec a command, but so far no luck. I have done his
before with SCO, but my Linux box at home is not cooperative. Is
rexecd run as a seperate daemon that I should check for? How can I
see which services are currently running at which ports?
Thanks... this is vexing, as I want to automate starting up some X
3. user auth via TWO different .htpasswd's possible?
4. c shell check null value with awk.
5. Apache: relogin as different auth'd user
6. Do Linux ext2 partition need defrag?
7. Vitrual Hosts with different access method
8. After glibc2 upgrade, make menuconfig won't work
9. How do different access methods relate in Netscape
10. Survey of different timing methods?