1. Virus checking e-mail attachments
There seems to be a lot of products available for WinNT etc. that
run on a mail server and scan e-mails (or their attachments) for
Is their anything available for FreeBSD that does this (or any
other flavour of UN*X)?
What I'm looking for is something that, if it detects a virus can
encapsulate an e-mail and warn the user that they should check it.
2. WANT A FREE PAGER? LOOK HERE!
3. RenAttach - Renames email attachments (virus/trojan protection)
4. Reading error with floppy in RH-5.2, HELP please !
5. Virus Alert: happy99.exe attachment is a virus.
8. RPM error
9. Virus scanner for Linux to scan incoming email
10. A Virus Scanner for Linux Email Hosts
11. Question: Email html file as an attachment on AIX using sendmail
12. Why do you add virus attachments to your posts?
13. Solaris 10 - Qmail - Virus Scanning Attachments and SPAM Filtering