Keyboard, Mouse and Monitor Switch , keyboard drops out

Keyboard, Mouse and Monitor Switch , keyboard drops out

Post by Roy Torjusse » Wed, 09 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Have any of you any knowlegde of this problem of mine. I have an
KVM switch (Automaticaly), and everythig works fine during selftest,
but when the selftest is completed the keyboard falls out. If I go
into the system setup I can use the keyboard, the mouse and so on,
but then again as soon as the RS boots the keyboard drops out.

I have this problem on 2 of our RS/6000. One is an 43P-133 and the
other is an 7025-F50.

regards
Roy T.