Restricting user passwords

Post by Peter Bjoer » Wed, 02 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I'll have to make a user-defined method that will make sure
that user-passwords conform to certain standards, apart from
the simple things like length etc. which are standard in AIX.

I will be using the pwdrestrict_method where the interface is
described in the "Technical Reference Volume 1" manual, but
I was wondering if anybody here has actually used the
pwdrestrict_method and may have an example of a working
piece of code ....

Regards

Peter

1. restrict file access to only one particular user who enters correct password in web

Hi all,
I want to restrict tomcatserver files to particularly one client that
who enters username and password correctly anywhere in web(specifically
in another system).But nobody without username and password cannot
access the those files. We had redhat 9.0.In redhat i am working on
netbean.

For example,
I have avi files in tomcatserver.If any client enters username and
password correctly only can access those avi files and others cannot
able to access those files even by using
the(http://xxx.xxx.x.x/dir/filename.avi ).

thankQ in advance

2. Solaris 8 download for intel

3. Accessing restricted pages using domain or user / password

4. Urgent : problem with two SCSI controlers..... (second try)

5. Restrict to IP _or_ user+password

6. Solaris 2.4 x86 dont work with Mylex RAID controller

7. need to restrict users doing a su to a selected group of users

8. Dhrystone on Solaris 2.x and SunOS 4.x

9. need to restrict users from doing a su to a selected group of users

10. win98 -> linux (samba) password requested, no user, no password works ...

11. password does not allow add a password for a new user with a Permission denied

12. How to prevent two concurrent users with the same user ID/Password