Curiosity: Is anyone else seeing lots of SCSI probs of F50's?

Curiosity: Is anyone else seeing lots of SCSI probs of F50's?

Post by Chuck Matter » Sat, 13 Jan 2001 00:13:17

This is just sort of an informal curiosity but I've got around 2000
F-50's in the field and it seems that any time I run errpt I'm assured
of seeing some complaints about a SCSI controller, cable, termination
or disk.  Yet for the most part they are stable solid performers.  Is
anyone else seeing this sort of reporting?
|Chuck Mattern           | "True strength lies in gentleness"         |

Yes, you're hallucinating.  The IP version number is 4 bits of the first
byte in the IP header.  The upper 4 bits are the length of the IP header
measured in double-words.  Since the IP header is frequently 20 bytes
long, that 4-bit length field is often '5'.  You're no doubt reading the
wrong field.
--
= Warren -- See the *ix pages at http://www.cyberport.com/~tangent/ix/
=

2. Front end UI for kadb, adb

3. Can't get my Lexar USB CF reader to be seen in /proc/scsi/scsi

4. Remote backup

5. Anyone seen a 'Tux' clothing patch?

6. gcc 2.96 & KDE2.1 beta

7. changing from Linux to FreeBSD 4.0 but with lot's of probs!

8. mkbootdisk fails

9. An X prob brought about by curiosity.

10. SCSI-3 to SCSI-2 in F50

11. Anyone seen Advansys3.1E lock ups w/SIIG ABP940U(SIIG SCSI FAST PRO PCI)

12. 'ld' curiosity (bug?)

13. Anyone seen a driver for Yamaha's dspfactory?