How to relay all mail ?

Post by Andre-John Ma » Thu, 24 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

 Does someone have a sendmail.cf file that has been configured to
 forward all e-mail messages whose destination has a value after

 Thanks

 Andre

--
http://www.bigfoot.com/~ajmas/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

How to relay all mail ?

Post by Richar » Tue, 29 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

You can try to modify the DR an/or DL value in /etc/sendmail.cf
this wil send all the mail if you want to a realy-host.

succes, Richard.

>Hi,

> Does someone have a sendmail.cf file that has been configured to
> forward all e-mail messages whose destination has a value after

> Thanks

> Andre

>--
>http://www.bigfoot.com/~ajmas/

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

1. How to force Sendmail to relay outgoing mails to a certain server?

All,

    I would like to get sendmail to the mail relay of my provider to deliver
mail instead of directly making connections to destination machines. How?
(nothing in the faq about this). I need this as my cablemodem provider is
filtering all tcp port 25 traffic except for traffic to this one relay
server....

Cheers,
    Karel Goderis

2. X setup problems

3. sendmail not relaying external mail

4. reboot failure on 0.99l4

5. Relay SMTP mail over a Novell network ?

6. HELP: Apache 1.2.6/NetBSD 1.3.1 <Directory>

7. sendmail relaying external mail

8. NPR today...

9. mail relay help to stop relay

10. Any mail server relay mail by user id/password?

11. Mail relay program that TRASHES ALL INCOMING MAIL?

12. Sendmail ignores SMART_HOST, trys try relay all mail through host it shouldn't know about at all!?

13. Sendmail relay-not a regular relay