AIX + RS6K documentation

Post by Jean-Baptiste Broccar » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 05:07:14

Hi all,
Where could i find a documentation on the frequency of the processor on
an IBM server ?

thanx, jibe

AIX + RS6K documentation

Post by Markus Benedik » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 07:17:26

> Hi all,
> Where could i find a documentation on the frequency of the processor on
> an IBM server ?

> thanx, jibe

download the RS600 handbook from:
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/pubs/pdfs/redbooks/sg245120.pdf
all historic and recent RS6000 models are covered in detail ....

greetings
markus

AIX + RS6K documentation

Post by Jean-Baptiste Broccar » Sun, 10 Feb 2002 05:01:31

thanx you

> > Hi all,
> > Where could i find a documentation on the frequency of the processor on
> > an IBM server ?

> > thanx, jibe

> download the RS600 handbook from:
> http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/pubs/pdfs/redbooks/sg245120.pdf
> all historic and recent RS6000 models are covered in detail ....

> greetings
> markus

1. RS6K documentation wanted

Hello!

If anyone would have these IBM books sitting around needing a good home,
could they please get in touch with me. I'd be glad to pay for them and
cover shipping.

Also, anyone that has in-depth knowledge of the 7011-250 machine would be
appreciated as I'm going to try and get some Linux action going on these
machines.

SA23-2643 POWERstation and POWERserver Hardware Technical
Information-General Architectures

S84F-9808 Update to the Personal System/2 Hardware Interface Technical
Reference:Architectures

SA23-2737 PowerPC and POWER2 Technical Aspects

Thanks for any help!

djweis

--
David Weis                | 10520 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50322

http://www.plconline.com/ | We're dans la maison  Carpe Jugulum

2. RAIC for Linux, or something like it?

3. rs6k dual boot with differing AIX versions

4. NEC Ready 7022

5. RS6K/360 - Aix 4.3.2, awk & defunct

6. help with sendmail config on an ip aliased hostname.

7. Ethernet Retrans/Bad Hdr Chksums/Lousy Performance - AIX 4.2.1.0-06 - 590 RS6K

8. Making back-up of software on CD-ROM

9. Connecting DOS box to RS6K (AIX)

10. PPP or SLIP for AIX on RS6k

11. GatorShare/NFS and AIX/RS6K

12. AIX (RS6K) print to local PC printer

13. Connecting DOS box to RS6K (AIX)