AIX verion History

Post by AK » Tue, 08 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hello to anyone outhere.
I am compiling a database of OS's.  I was wondering if anyone could
supply me with a list of the version history of AIX.

Any help is appreciated.
thanks

AIX verion History

Post by cvsr.. » Tue, 08 Dec 1998 04:00:00

>Hello to anyone outhere.
>I am compiling a database of OS's.  I was wondering if anyone could
>supply me with a list of the version history of AIX.

>Any help is appreciated.
>thanks

Hello

Point your webbrowser to http://www.austin.ibm.com/resource/technology/
and you can download a doc "AIX - From strength to strength flyer" which
is in Adobe acrobat format. This flyer talks about all versions of AIX as
of todate and features of each version. The flyer also has a lot of other
good stuff like support withdrawl date,...etc...

Srini

1. AIX verion migration

Hi all,

        I will help a customer to migrate their applications. They now have 3
machines, their AIX version is 3.1.5, 4.2.1 and 4.3.1. The machine with
os 3.1.5 is using as production now, 4.2.1 is using as testing and 4.3.1
is new purchased machine. Now, we want to shift the production
applications from 3.1.5 to 4.2.1 and the testing applications from 4.2.1
to 4.3.1. Do any have any experience before can share with me?

Thanx a lots!
Henry Chui

2. help with home networking

3. Flushing history to .history prior to logout?

4. --> Where's LILO boot menu?

5. bash history -s appends to the previous history

6. Command not found

7. history of AIX? need group input

8. Solaris 7 (2.7) Login Problem - Casper Dik, you out there?

9. History of AIX?

10. Can you scroll through history with arrow keys in ksh (AIX)?

11. Scan Network for current verions on Clients

12. FTP for Solaris Verion?!?!