OpenOffice and AIX 4.3.3

Post by Ralf Lammer » Thu, 04 Jul 2002 06:35:55

Hello everyone,

has anybody already successfully compiled OpenOffice for AIX 4.3.3 using the AIX
4.3.3 toolbox for Linux applications?

Bye,
Ralf

OpenOffice and AIX 4.3.3

Post by dnix » Fri, 27 Sep 2002 00:24:54

Also, is anyone successfully using it to merge data to an electronic
form? I am looking for a cheap way to get rid of my preprinted forms.
-thx dnix

1. openOffice.org announces openOffice.org 1.0

"May 1, 2002 - The OpenOffice.org community today
announced the availability of OpenOffice.org 1.0,
the open source, multi-platform, multi-lingual office
productivity suite available as a free download at
the OpenOffice.org community website. OpenOffice.org
1.0 is the culmination of more than 18 months of
collaborative effort by members of the OpenOffice.org
community, which is comprised of Sun employees, volunteer
developers, marketers, and end users working to create
an international office suite that will run on all major
platforms."

http://www.openoffice.org/
(if it's not busy, that is)

--
+==================================
| M i c h a e l  J.  T o b l e r
| Authorship: "Inside Linux" ...
| "C++ Unleashed" ... "C++ How-To"
| Motocycling, Surfing, Skydiving
+==================================

2. fvwm - can't load libXpm.so.4

3. OpenOffice 1.0.2 port(dk-openoffice) broken=

4. Input class hook up to driver model/sysfs

5. Matrox Mystique ands X.

6. TCP/IP Server Bug

7. OpenOffice on AIX

8. win98 SE <-> linux connection via tcp/ip

9. Build OpenOffice on/for AIX

10. Dumb OpenOffice.org1.0 install question.

11. Openoffice 1.0 port for Sparc Solaris 2.6

12. OpenOffice

13. printer driver OpenOffice