snftobdf/AIX anyone?

Post by furio ercoles » Sun, 17 Jan 1993 09:16:58

If there is any kind soul out there with a AIX/RS6000 executable
for 'snftobdf' (converts between two different font formats) ?
I got the source, but it needs some include files not found into
/usr/lpp/X11.
Thanks!
--
Furio Ercolessi
Materials Research Laboratory           |   Intl School for Advanced Studies

snftobdf/AIX anyone?

Post by Tom McConnel » Mon, 18 Jan 1993 04:51:54

> If there is any kind soul out there with a AIX/RS6000 executable
> for 'snftobdf' (converts between two different font formats) ?
> I got the source, but it needs some include files not found into
> /usr/lpp/X11.
> Thanks!
> --
> Furio Ercolessi
> Materials Research Laboratory           |   Intl School for Advanced Studies
> Univ. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign   |   Trieste, Italy

  The include files it is looking for are from the MIT X distribution (I used
X11R5, but X11R4 and X11R3 should work as well, I think).

  In any case, an RS/6000 executable version of snftobdf is available as

    ftp.uu.net:/tmp/snftobdf_rs6k.Z

It will only be there for a few days, but at least it should solve your current
problem.

    Cheers,

    Tom McConnell
--

 Intel, Corp. C3-91     |     Phone: (602)-554-8229
 5000 W. Chandler Blvd. | The opinions expressed are my own. No one in

1. AIX Script: Does anyone know how to load a tape using aix script

Hi Everyone:
I am trying to write  a script that will loadt a tape from a SCSI
connected tape drive.I have tried tctl -f /dev/rmt* offline/rewoff1 to
eject but none toload it.

Ronald Farris
1002 N. Jerrie #3
Tucson, AZ 85711

Tel: (520) 881-3750
http://community.webtv.net/ronfarris/NOVELLNETWORKINGII

2. Strange X dual monitor problem

3. Has anyone ever migrated from AIX 3.2.5 to AIX 4.2?

4. Programming for Internationalization FAQ

5. Is snftobdf available for RS/6000 ?

6. LILO boot loader !HELP!

7. snftobdf convertor

8. 3c509(b) problem

9. snftobdf help!

10. snftobdf or snftopcf???

11. SLIP.... anyone, anyone, ANYONE!

12. SLIP.... anyone, anyone ANYONE!

13. Call for input from anyone who's an RT/AIX assembler God.