I've been running Crack 5.0 under slackware linux with
kernel 2.0.29 and have come across a small problem. It will
run for just over 1100 minutes of cpu time and then it stops
with no explanation, has anyone seen this happen? Is this
just Crack being finished? Or does it ever decide that it
is done and can't crack anymore passwords?
2. Problem reading cdrom in Solaris 7?
3. Probleme avec crack 5.0 + RH 5.0
4. Help: Pentium+PCI+S3 805+Xfree86 2.1 --> 16color?
5. Crack 5.0 compilation problems
6. Where to find xmailtool for Linux Ver.1
8. Degraded smp performance in kernel 2.2.16-3smp
10. Crack 5.0 -- does it handle password diffs automatically?
13. Difference from Crack 4.1 to 5.0