F50 I/O (parallel port question)

Post by Dave Colber » Fri, 16 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I've got a new F50 thats giving me an error message on a line printer at the
end of a job. The  job prints fine, but I still get the error. The printer
was connected to a model 360 (3.2.5 OS) but I never got the error with that
machine.

I'm wondering if it may be a function of the new OS (4.3.2.) or the cable
itself (the printer is quite old -- a Daproducts B610 600lpm band printer).
I've set up the spooler as close to what the 360 had...

I'm getting a new cable to test my theory this weekend. Anyone else have any
suggestions?

TIA

Dave