AIX 4.3.2 and caixsrch.exe

Post by FO » Fri, 29 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Recently installed AIX  4.3.2 and found no user or group
assigned to the file:

/usr/lpp/vac.html.SBCS/inst_root/var/docsearch/cgi-bin/caixsrch.exe

The file is suid and sgid.

Anyone know what the correct owner and group should be?

Thanks,
Kelly Quiros
ITS Central UNIX System Administration
Cal Poly State University
San Luis Obispo, CA

1. Windows binaries for ls.exe, rm.exe, etc.?

Hi,
I would like to use zsh on my Windows 95 system. zsh runs fine, but
very basic commands like ls, rm, cp etc. do not work since zsh does
not execute them by itself (like command.com), but looks for binaries.

I looked for a long time on the internet now und could not find any of
these.

Can you help me?

Regards,
Karsten.

2. low speed with Kfm when using wwwURL

3. rawrite.exe - gzip.exe

4. S3 ViRGE MX+ on laptop crashes system when X starts

5. cmd.exe and root.exe in HTTP error files

6. Need Help on XFree3.2

7. Matrox Mystique ands X.

8. What to do, what to do, what to do...

9. Using loadlin.exe/loadlinx.exe with MSDOS 7/Win95 not working. Please help

10. Help, cannot download .exe files!

11. ./winnt/system32/cmd.exe Error

12. PKUNZIP.EXE and Loadlin

13. link errors building profiled Oracle OCI exe on Solaris