looking for program to read AIX3.1 backup -i tape

looking for program to read AIX3.1 backup -i tape

Post by Herbert van den Ber » Mon, 02 Sep 1991 23:17:14

I'm looking for a PD program for non-AIX V3 systems that can read
tapes/files created with the AIX V3.1 backup -i command.

If you know of such a program, please let me know.
--
        Herbert van den Bergh
        Oracle Europe

1. Looking for tape backup program

I'm looking for a backup program for OSR5 that supports DAT
partitioning for the tape index.  I want the ability to retrieve a
particular file from the tape quickly; as far as I can tell, BackupEdge
and LoneTar don't support this.  Are there any programs that do?
--
John W. Temples, III       ||       Providing the first public access Internet
Gulfnet Kuwait             ||            site in the Arabian Gulf region

2. Trouble with AIO on Solaris; Example provided

3. looking for tape backup program 'afio'

4. shutting down X server

5. Program to read VMS BACKUP tape ...

6. Terminfo/termcap

7. lifetime of a process

8. Unix program to read VMS backup tapes???

9. How to backup AIX3.2 from 8mm tape to 1/4" catrides?

10. Multiple backup on 150M 1/4' tape on AIX3.2

11. looking for a program to read/write 9-track IBM IEBCOPY format tapes

12. Need tape utility to read VMS BACKUP tape on Unix/Ultrix.