Ldap-Server

Post by Christopher Bee » Sat, 20 Apr 2002 22:41:36

Hi !

Im searching Smit-installable OpenLDAP Version.Can anyone help me ?

cu
chris

1. Berkley-DB and ldap-server - problems !

Hi guys,

have a problem to compile my ldap-server-sources.

Following error occurs while trying to compile...

init.c: In function `bdb_db_open':
init.c:370: warning: passing arg 2 of pointer to function from
incompatible pointer type
init.c:370: warning: passing arg 4 of pointer to function makes
pointer from integer without a cast
init.c:370: too few arguments to function
make[3]: *** [init.lo] Error 1
make[2]: *** [.backend] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-common] Error 1
make: *** [all-common] Error 1

...does anybody know what to do ?

Thanks !
-bruno-

2. AIX 3.2.1 bos PTFs revealed...

3. LDAP over SSL using OpenLDAP/OpenSSL/Cyrus SASL with Netscape's LDAP server

4. Internal Error (210) on HP-UX

5. solaris ldap client and AD ldap server

6. serial networks

7. ldap authentication against IPlanet LDAP server

8. hostid/passwords for ProCompiler

9. NIS+ Server and LDAP Server on same machine?

10. About Radius server integrate with LDAP server

11. Pop3 server dies when ldap server running

12. Which LDAP server to use?

13. (Open)LDAP server for cross-platform authentication..