8-port asyn adapter drivers

Post by gia.. » Tue, 01 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Is there anyone who knows if exist windows software drivers for my 8-
port async isa adapter ?
I have only those for my AIX box, but I would like to swap this adapter
to my winnt box.

Thank you in advice

Gianni

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

8-port asyn adapter drivers

Post by Arno Bakkere » Tue, 01 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Gianni,

I know that there is an SCC adapter for IA32 based machines. (most PCs).
This adapter allows you to connect up to 256 RS232 ports. Its like the
8-port async adapter of the RS/6000. So if you want the funcionalitie you
can concider the SCC adapter.
As far as I know it isnt possible to control the 8 ports via a plain
driver.

> Is there anyone who knows if exist windows software drivers for my 8-
> port async isa adapter ?
> I have only those for my AIX box, but I would like to swap this adapter
> to my winnt box.

> Thank you in advice

> Gianni

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

1. How to install ISA 8 port asyn. adaptor

Hello all,

    I have re-installed an F40 aix box with AIX v4.3.3, however I found
that the ISA 8 ports asynchronous adaptor driver was not automatically
installed. I remember that I have seen a manual said that ISA devices
should be installed manually. Do any know how can I install the ISA 8
ports card manually?

Thanx a lots!
Henry Chui

2. llife of an e-mail

3. 128 port Asyn adapter replacement

4. How do I increase the number of mount points ?

5. Getting an 8-port async adapter to work

6. Installing Free SCO Openserver; CD-ROM not recognised

7. Breakout cable/box for 8-port ASYNC adapter

8. Help! Problems installing RedHat from DOS Partition!

9. DIGI COM /Xi 8-port serial board drivers NEEDED!!!

10. Problem adding tty port using 128 Port Async Adapter with 16 port Async Node

11. Anyone used a comtrol hostess 550 (8-port) successfully?

12. 8-Port Card and Router/DSU/CSU

13. FS: 8-Port Linksys Router