COMPAQ (3300) 4/8 GB DAT AUTOLOADER

Post by Mike Howar » Sat, 10 Mar 2001 23:19:58

Hi All,

Has anybody used a COMPAQ (3300) 4/8 GB DAT AUTOLOADER with AIX 4? Does
anybody know of the existance of drivers.

The drive will work with the scsi fileset installed, but the autoload
feature obviously doesn't work.

Anybody any ideas?

Any help appreciated.

Regards, Mike.

1. 3COM SuperStack II 3300

I have a 3Com Superstack II 3300 used for my colocation at my ISP.  When I
hook all the cables the status lights signal a-ok except the line provided
by my ISP (which I think is called the uplink).  I've heard that this line
is a crossover cable, but not sure.  How do I go about making this
connection work?

2. Compiling problem with ppp 2.2.0e

3. Any ft and rje implementation for Motorola Delta 3300

4. Zsh Completion: show files in completed directory

5. Installing on NCR system 3300

6. Make error

7. DU or Linux on Digital Server 3300/3300R

8. Source of X development libraries?

9. Aztech labs AT 3300 driver

10. Dec-Alpha 3300 (21164)

11. FS: DEC SERVER 3300 400MHZ ALPHA 128MB ECC 4.5G SCSI

12. NCR 386 (3300) IDE on Motherboard

13. Digital server 3300/5300