/var recommended size?

Post by Patrick R. Palme » Thu, 29 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Further to my question above.....Can anybody suggest a suitable size for
/var (hd9var) given I have a 1.2Gb disk and I basically keep that for
AIX.

Patrick

1. /var is size 100% how to increase the Size

        Hello

 My mail servers /var File system has reached 100% and my OS is AIX
and i have to increase the Size dynamically

when i am sending mail , its giving the err

 "
serer  response '451 queuename connot create qfOAA87118 in
/var/spool/mqueue (euid=0): these is not enough space in the file
system.'

Pls Help me , i need this very urgent

waiting for quick replies

Thank You

asif

2. Redirecting the output of startx

3. sh var -> awk var -> sh var

4. Best way to flickerless draw images

5. Recommended Linux VAR for cpu/mainboard upgrade

6. ANSI escape sequence and XTerm

7. Recommended block size on ext2fs & large IDE drive?

8. Moving Linux from one drive to another.

9. Recommended partitions and sizes

10. Recommended Partition Sizes

11. Please recommend partition sizes!

12. Recommend partition sizes, anyone?

13. Recommended red hat linux partition sizes?