1. Q: xterm->cm copy&paste/date on dtcm icon/callog
Questions about (dt)cm calendar manager(s) on Solaris 2.7:
1. When using $OPENWINHOME/bin/cm I can't copy & paste text from xterm
to cm - do I need to setup sth to accomplish this?
Copy & paste works from $OPENWINHOME/bin/cmdtool to cm, though.
(so I switched to /usr/dt/bin/dtcm, which brings me to the second
2. When iconized, dtcm's icon does not show todays date (as cm does).
The icon is just a black notebook.
I'm not sure, but I think this was not the case in Solaris 2.6. I'd like
to change the background color of the icon - maybe the color map is
exhausted or sth similar (my Sun's graphcard is 8bit). I see that there
resource, but how do I change the font's color?
3. Is it possible to instruct (dt)cm to change the location of the
calendar file, by default at
to sth in my home dir? Last Solaris upgrade destroyed my callog,
like to suffer again next time.
Dept. of Computer Science http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/~ljupco
University of Sheffield tel/fax: +44-(0)114-222-1878/222-1810
Regent Court, 211 Portobello St, Sheffield S1 4DP, UK
2. Need help with Linux box for gateway
3. too many entries too many entries too mant entries in the KDE menu
4. document searching with URL?keyword#first_hit
5. calandar personal
6. Unix graph/plot
7. Red Hat install deletes Boot Manager entries
8. Any other Solaris newsgroup ?
9. Veritas Volume Manager: Volume doesn't create "rdsk" entry
10. Copy & Paste | Solaris Openwin - CDE Window Manager
11. Trial copies of Veritas Volume Manager?
12. Intelligent mouse freezing in copy files through KDE file manager
13. DTCM w/ Sol2.5