AIX Perfagent fileset

Post by Ke » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 22:31:52

Hello,

I just installed AIX 5.1 and I don't have any perf tools.  it appeass
that I have bos.perf.perfstat loaded. What do I need to get the tools
running??

thanks

AIX Perfagent fileset

Post by Andreas Schul » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 20:20:46

> Hello,

> I just installed AIX 5.1 and I don't have any perf tools.  it appeass
> that I have bos.perf.perfstat loaded. What do I need to get the tools
> running??

> thanks

Hi Ken,

which tools do you mean/want? For 5.1 you'll find the operating
system's perf tools here:

bos.acct (vmstat, iostat und sar)
bos.adt.samples (vmtune und schedtune)
bos.sysmgt.trace (trace)
bos.perf.tools (tprof, topas, svmon, filemon und netpmon)

Regards,
Andreas

1. fileset perfagent.server required

Hello,

I tried to apply the last APAR for Y2K on my AIX 4.3.1 server
now all filesets are correct, I hope.

Only one fileset cannot been upgraded  perfagent.server, because the
previous fileset
is not at the version 2.2.30.0, it is required to apply the fix
perfagent.server 2.2.32.0.

I asked to the IBM support in France, but they have some problems to
find
this fileset perfagent.server 2.2.30.0 (on CDROM Performance toolbox for
AIX 4.3)

have someone this CDROM, and could you send me please this fileset
perfagent.server 2.2.30.0?

Thanks

didier

  didier.sony.vcf
< 1K Download

2. Problems with Linux, Adaptec 1520 board, NEC 3x

3. Perfagent.tools fileset

4. Mounting problem... please help

5. In need of perfagent for AIX 3.2.5

6. Intel Netport XL

7. Searching for AIX 4.3.3 fileset

8. Trying to set up a NIM server on AIX 4.2

9. AIX 4.3.2 on a 7011-220: missing fileset devices.sys.sga

10. can't installp -u a fileset in COMMIT-HOLD on AIX 4.3.2

11. where I can find fileset for uudecode for aix 4.1.4

12. Filesets in AIX 4.3.1.0

13. AIX 4.1.5 missing filesets