Ascii to tif.

Post by Guerino Mirarch » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 10:25:37

AIX version 4.3.3
computer rs6000/f50

Is there a AIX/UNIX utility that will take an ASCII file and convert it to a
TIF file?

1. Need sed script to convert Mac ascii to Unix ascii

We have consultants delivering jsp files in Mac ascii format.  We need
them in Unix ascii format.  Does anyone have a mac to Unix utility or
can someone tell me how to do it using sed?

Thanks

BTW,  Mac ascii files have lines ending in the character CR  or 0D.
Unix of course is CRLF  or ODOA.

Thanks

2. Emacs KBD problem (have read FAQ/HOWTO)

3. Converting Mac ascii to Unix ascii?

4. please help: wdm

5. ASCII 140 and ASCII 156. on SGI box

6. procps 2.0.7 hangs (eventually) on Linux 2.4.1

7. ascii or not ascii

8. FreeBSD on 200 MHz?

9. ascii or not ascii, thanks

10. extended ASCII for ascii to ebcidc conversion

11. C Program / TIF Manipulation Help Needed

12. Printing a tif image to pcl printer

13. Help: Moo-tif error!