System monitor

Post by de.. » Tue, 13 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Do you need a tool that monitors your system constantly and
reports any problems by mail to you.

Go to http://systemguard.tripod.com/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. What kind of HW needed for a 30 users systems + a system monitor tool ?

 Hi,

We have a performance problem with a SCO UNIX V2.1 system. The sar -u
command gives that the system idle percentage is often 0%.

I think we have to many users on the system. What kind of hardware
is recommended for a 30 user administrative system. Sar gives an average
of 200 processes (30 of the 200 processes are Cobol programs, the rest is
sh, getty, etc)  and 500 open files.

Is their a tool available to see which process eats the most cpu cycles ?

Thanx in advance.

--Sjaak Kaandorp

2. Problems with X and my ATI All-In-One Wonder Pro 32MB Video Card

3. Free Unix Systems Monitoring and Notification System

4. dual processor support

5. Problem with converting scalable .f3b font to .BDF's. (Solaris 2.3)

6. system monitoring tool

7. Command line tools for process monitoring

8. ProcMeter3 - System monitoring program (cpu, memory etc.)

9. System Monitoring Tools

10. need graphical systems monitor package

11. ''Charlie Root'' System Monitor - TURN OFF

12. KDE2 System Monitor on Taskbar has Disappeared. Help!