Subject: Error Messages

1. Error message continuous error messages

The error message "lp: Driver configured but no interfaces found" keeps
being printed on my screen.  It is from something I tried to do with lp.

How can I kill whatever is causing it.  I did a ps -fe, but I don't see
any process that looks like that.  This happened after I tried printing a
test page.

What should I do?

Greg

2. T'es la james

3. Error Message of Message Queue

4. DNS Entry for Apache

5. strange error messages in message log

6. 4-button-Mouseman and imwheel

7. 1506-281: (E) Error in message set 12, unable to retrieve message 22.

8. Remote Printing to an HP LaserJet III

9. We are getting this error message /var/log/messages

10. Error message of message log

11. kernel error message "martial message"

12. Knoppix X-Window terminated error message on start up message question

13. We are getting this error message /var/log/messages