Using TDImage

Post by Rudie Bree » Sat, 15 Dec 1990 01:21:34

Speaking from Dark Africa I would like to know how well the TDI animation
system was ported to the RS 6000. How fast does it run compared against
the SGI series? Does it run on the 320 (according to the blurbs yes, but
rumours have ..)? Are the file formats compatible across SGI and RS?
I heard that data transformed from a Personal Iris rendered upside down
on a 520.

Any responses will greatly be appreciated.

1. enlightenment keyboard shortcuts Q's: using the win key, using c+a+sh, conf file?

Hi,

I like the keyboard shortcuts in enlightenment, however, I'm runing into a
few problems:

1. I can't use the WIN key for any shortcuts. For example, I would like WIN
to open the menu (like windows)
2. I tried setting keys to Ctrl + Alt + Shift + <some key>. They work while
I'm in session, but as soon as I log out, they get changed to Ctrl + Shift.
Even if I save the session.
3. When I change settings, do they get stored in some conf file? That would
be nice so that I could perform edits to import changes quickly instead of
going through the GUI. I grepped on obvious strings, but I couldn't find a
configuration file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

David

2. 2.5.21 : PCI DMA conversions needed

3. cannot print using lpr without PPP connection using Caldera (Red Hat)

4. Strange X reboot problem

5. Problem using CD in Win98 after using Linux

6. humanitarian request

7. Using telnet from standalone PC using dialup? How?

8. Opti 82C924 Soundcard Anyone?

9. Using Linux as a gateway to the internet (using ppp) for win95

10. Can the accept() be used after using one successful connect() with the same TCP port ?

11. Using C, what ports are being used by which programs?

12. using network boot to install RedHat using Anaconda

13. Using Sed and Shell Variables in Multiple Lines Search and Replace using /c\