F30 & 128-port Asynch Adapter

Post by o.. » Thu, 28 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Well, I've got a question. I just received a RISC 6000 F30 with a 128-port
Asynch. adapter card and two 16-port RAN boxes. The card's installed, the
software's installed, and I can define the cxia0 device. But when I try to
configure the device, I get the following --

Method error (/usr/lib/methods/cfgcxma):
     0514-040 Error initializing a device to the kernel

I didn't get a single manual for the F30 or the Adapter or RAN boxes -- I
guess they're coming later. In the meantime I've got two Wyse60 terminals
that I need up and running downstairs by next week...

Any help at all will be rewarded handsomely with warm thoughts and
heartfelt gratitude...

--

1. 128-port Asynch Controller & Enhanced Remote Async Node 16 port

Using cu to evaluate the top speed of the port may lead you to think
that the port is not as capable as it is. Find a better measure!

--
-Bob Rubendunst
Soft Machines

2. HP Jetdirect

3. Finger

4. Configuring 16-port RAN on 128-port adapter?

5. Cannot set process credentials?

6. Problem adding tty port using 128 Port Async Adapter with 16 port Async Node

7. Help with root

8. Printers hang on 128-port Async PCI Adapter

9. 128-port adapter + converters

10. Need Used 128 Port Aysynch Adapter