Error Logging in "3004-312 All available login sessions are in use."

Error Logging in "3004-312 All available login sessions are in use."

Post by Nick Stock » Sat, 09 Jun 2001 22:04:11

This only affects one user. They are already logged in 3 times and if
you try for a fourth time, the above error comes up and they are
returned to the login prompt. I have another user which is logged in 4
times so I can't understand why this is only affecting this one
particular user.

Any ideas would be welcomed.

Thanks
Nick

Error Logging in "3004-312 All available login sessions are in use."

Post by Laurent CROU » Sat, 09 Jun 2001 22:58:44

try
smitty
system environments
change number of licenced users

Nick Stocker a crit dans le message

Quote:>This only affects one user. They are already logged in 3 times and if
>you try for a fourth time, the above error comes up and they are
>returned to the login prompt. I have another user which is logged in 4
>times so I can't understand why this is only affecting this one
>particular user.

>Any ideas would be welcomed.

>Thanks
>Nick

Error Logging in "3004-312 All available login sessions are in use."

You'll need to reboot before the changes take effect