Y2K compliance

Post by Alain SAVALL » Fri, 25 Jun 1999 04:00:00

My production server runs AIX 4.2.1. Where may I find a tool to verify
if my system is Y2K compliant ?
Thanks

JUMPWIN SA
Alain SAVALLI

Y2K compliance

Post by H?kan Rissane » Fri, 25 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Do some research on your own first forchristsake!
http://www.software.ibm.com/year2000/support964.html

> My production server runs AIX 4.2.1. Where may I find a tool to verify
> if my system is Y2K compliant ?
> Thanks

> JUMPWIN SA
> Alain SAVALLI

Y2K compliance

Post by LAIX Software Consultin » Sat, 26 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Alain,

While there is no substitute for testing applications, for base AIX start
with:
http://service.boulder.ibm.com/aix/tools/y2k/
and see http://www.ibm.com/year2000

Regards,
Paul

> My production server runs AIX 4.2.1. Where may I find a tool to verify
> if my system is Y2K compliant ?
> Thanks

> JUMPWIN SA
> Alain SAVALLI

1. Newbie question about Y2K compliance

Hi All,

        I've been tinkering with RedHat 5.0 and really liking it.  I haven't
been able to find any definitive info about how Linux in general and Red
Hat in particular fare with Year 2000 compliance.  Thanks in advance for
answering what is probably a very elementary matter.

-Jeff

2. What is that smell? Oh no! lp1 on fire????

3. FreeBSD Y2K compliance on non-compliant hardware

4. menu item as destination for drag data (gtk)

5. Y2K Compliance

6. LibMON problem - could not find changer device.

7. Y2K compliance of mktime

8. w95 and samba

9. tcp wrappers y2k compliance.

10. Linux (Red Hat 5.1 and 5.2) Y2K compliance

11. Y2K Compliance's

12. Y2K Compliance of Digital Unix 4.0.b

13. gdb is Y2K compliance ?