Maximum datagram size and maximum window size for AIX

Maximum datagram size and maximum window size for AIX

Post by C.. » Tue, 16 Jul 1991 07:44:38

Does anyone know:
1. What is the maximum datagram size the AIX IP implementation uses?
2. What is the maximum window size for the AIX TCP/IP implementation?
3. How, if possible, to change MTU and maximum window size on an RS6000?

Thanks in advance!

Ching Shih

1. ultra 10/maximum size/maximum disks

Hi,

I have inherited an Ultra 10 that I need to use for testing database
upgrades.  It is running Solaris 2.6 and has a 9GB hard drive.  I need
to add about 60 GB of hard drive space to it in order to replicate the
database.  I have a few questions concerning the Ultra 10 and hard
disks:

1. What is the maximum hard drive size allowed by Solaris 2.6?

2. What is the maximum hard drive size allowed by Solaris 2.7?

3. Is it possible to install more than two hard drives (i.e. place a
hard drive on the same channel with the cdrom)?

Thanks for the help,
Ty O'Kelly

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. disabling SLIP header compression in 0.99pl10 and 0.99pl11: OOPS!

3. maximum datagram size

4. Gimme My Hard Drive Back.

5. Maximum partition size/SCSI drive size

6. *.o file format?

7. maximum disk request size and memory alllocation size

8. Watchdog reset

9. AIX 4.1.4.0 maximum JFS filesystem size

10. Maximum size of a filename on AIX

11. Maximum file size on AIX 4.1.4

12. AIX 4.2.1 LVM maximum sizes

13. Maximum window size under X