Scanner in AIX

Post by Shawn Holma » Sun, 11 Mar 2001 04:30:02

Hi *,
Is it possible to have a scanner on your PC that would transfer the image to
an AIX system somehow?

Any info is appreciated!

Scanner in AIX

Post by bo » Sun, 11 Mar 2001 19:03:27

I assume you mean the PC does the scan and then copies the file to
the AIX box?

brett

Quote:> Hi *,
> Is it possible to have a scanner on your PC that would transfer the image to
> an AIX system somehow?

> Any info is appreciated!

1. Netscape plug-ins on AIX 4

Does anyone know if Netscape supports plug-ins on AIX?  I've a feeling
last time I asked the question they didn't and now they might.

RSVP if you are in the know,

alan
 Alan Donovan, FORE Audio & Video, 14 Regent Street, Cambridge CB2 1DB

2. g++ help nedded

3. Java plug-ins for AIX

4. Jumpstart help...

5. NetScape Plug-Ins for AIX

6. java crashes on remote x11-server

7. virus scanner email attachments for aix

8. sendto() returns 0 on NCR SVR4

9. ocr linux scanner: ocr support for linux scanners?

10. Scanner driver for Epson scanner

11. Add Epson Perfection 1640SU scanner to scanner.c

12. System Security Scanner & Internet Security Scanner

13. Scanner Driver for EPSON Scanners