If anyone out there is running Matlab by MathWorks on their
RS/6000, could you please send me the "figure of merit" calculated
by the "demo" part of matlab. Also, please include the type of
machine that this was performed on.
1. Fonts for InfoExplorer on RS/6000 (was: Re: Font problems on RS/6000 running X11R5)
2. Fix socket.c compilation failure when CONFIG_NET=n
3. Does anyone have nn running on IBM RS/6000?
5. RS/6000 error msgs (Was: Re: RS/6000 survey - will post summary)
6. problem with NIS on solaris 2.3
7. Xdm for X-Stations running off of an RS/6000 running 3.1.5?
8. Non Postscript on Windows NT
9. NIS fallback to DNS on RS/6000 AIX 3.2.x; can it be done?
11. NIS fallback to DNS on RS/6000 AIX 3.2.x; can it be done?
12. RS/6000 Accounting package, anyone?
13. Has anyone ported XView/OpenLook to IBM RS/6000 ???