WINSHUT

Post by Eric Pep » Thu, 13 Dec 1990 01:11:05

Does anybody know how to do WINSHUT on the 6000?

I have a medium-sized graphics application for the IRIS 240-GTX, nearly
all of which I have gotten running on the 6000.  However, it relies
heavily on the WINSHUT event to do multi-window stuff.  This appears not
to work on the IBM.  Does anybody know how I can get it to work or use a
*minimal* amount of IBM-specific stuff to do the same thing?

Florida State University                      SPAN:     scri::pepke

Disclaimer: My employers seldom even LISTEN to my opinions.
Meta-disclaimer: Any society that needs disclaimers has too many lawyers.